- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
136 Grove Pl, West Haven, CT 065164 beds, 2 baths, 2,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $154,500
- Price/sqft: $77
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0014 B:0590 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58955878
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 136 Grove Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in West Haven, and 109.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
- 133 Grove Pl West Haven, CT$162K311,230
- 137 Grove Pl West Haven, CT$220K421,774
- 130 Grove Pl West Haven, CT$153K31.51,122
- 129 Grove Pl West Haven, CT$167K31.51,276
- 128 Grove Pl West Haven, CT$109K21968
- Highland Ave West Haven, CT$137K211,128
- 127 Grove Pl West Haven, CT$211K321,780
- 126 Grove Pl West Haven, CT$154K221,112
- 104 Highland Ave West Haven, CT$165K211,046
- 120 Highland Ave West Haven, CT$205K32.51,528
- 124 Highland Ave West Haven, CT$139K211,364
- 124 Grove Pl West Haven, CT$158K21.51,120
- 125 Grove Pl West Haven, CT$131K31864
- 128 Highland Ave West Haven, CT$158K31.51,188
- 108 Highland Ave West Haven, CT$217K321,702
- 132 Highland Ave West Haven, CT$154K311,040
- 118 Grove Pl West Haven, CT$180K421,437
- 117 Grove Pl West Haven, CT$146K411,120
- 138 Highland Ave West Haven, CT$239K322,050
- 112 Grove Pl West Haven, CT$127K21896
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!