- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
136 Jumpers Cir # 194, Baltimore, MD 212362 beds, 2 baths, 1,011 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $185,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,011 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 112200011098
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 36228148
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 136 Jumpers Cir # 194
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21236, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% greater than in Nottingham, and 45.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21236 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nottingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21236 home values.
- 98 Jumpers Cir # 217 Baltimore, MD$107K--1750
- 96 Jumpers Cir # 216 Baltimore, MD$119K21823
- 94 Jumpers Cir # 215 Nottingham, MD$107K--1674
- 92 Jumpers Cir # 214 Baltimore, MD$119K--1790
- 90 Jumpers Cir # 237 Baltimore, MD$140K--1822
- 91 Jumpers Cir # 227 Baltimore, MD$137K--21,004
- 89 Jumpers Cir # 226 Baltimore, MD$139K--21,012
- 93 Jumpers Cir # 228 Baltimore, MD$138K221,022
- 88 Jumpers Cir # 236 Baltimore, MD$123K--1742
- 95 Jumpers Cir # 229 Baltimore, MD$138K221,010
- 87 Jumpers Cir # 225 Baltimore, MD$141K--21,013
- 100 Jumpers Cir Nottingham, MD$186K21823
- 86 Jumpers Cir # 235 Baltimore, MD$102K11821
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292