136 Louisiana St, Vallejo, CA 945902 beds, 1 bath, 536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $117,000
- Price/sqft: $218
- Exterior \ Wood Siding,Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Shingle,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ Go Directly,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ Cottage,View(s) \ Partial,
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 536 sqft
- Parcel #: 0055072070
- Zillow Home ID: 15656854
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 136 Louisiana Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94590 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 63.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.9% higher than in Vallejo, and 126.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94590 home values.
- 711 Butte St Vallejo, CA$182K32976
- 132 Louisiana St Vallejo, CA$279K211,588
- 715 Butte St Vallejo, CA$212K211,250
- 625 Butte St Vallejo, CA$162K31968
- 124 Louisiana St Vallejo, CA$375K----3,280
- 139 Louisiana St Vallejo, CA$206K431,060
- 41 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$167K------
- 619 Butte St Vallejo, CA$164K321,128
- 131 Louisiana St Vallejo, CA$181K311,513
- 200 Louisiana St Vallejo, CA$179K------
- 35 Alabama St APT D Vallejo, CA$150K11600
- 35 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$327KStudio--2,240
- 122 Louisiana St Vallejo, CA$163K31.51,309
- 29 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$376K112,240
- 617 Butte St Vallejo, CA$135K22720
- 203 Louisiana St Vallejo, CA$126K21742
- 29 Alabama St APT B Vallejo, CA$223K11--
- 134 Louisiana St Vallejo, CA$316KStudio11,588
- 101 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$247K----2,240
- 210 Louisiana St Vallejo, CA$203K221,026
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292