A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $645K-1.2M.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $9K
- The average cost for a deck addition in La Grange is $10,275.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in La Grange is $19,503.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- All time views: 3,688
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $715,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $199
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 2nd Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Built Before 1978 (Y: Yes
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Other Information: None
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Master Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Parking Type: Garage
- Special Compensation Info.: None
- Status: Active
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Main Level
- Addtl Room 1 Name: Foyer
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- Tax Exemptions: None
- 3rd Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Heat: Steam
- Kitchen Type: Eating Area-Table Space
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Main Level
- Family Room Level: Main Level
- Lot Description: Corner
- Addtl Room 2 Level: 3rd Level
- Assessment Includes: None
- Air Conditioning: Zoned
- 4th Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Air Conditioning: Space Pac
- Age: 100+ Years
- Addtl Room 10 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 7 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 8 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 9 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 2 Name: 5th Bdrm
- Style Of House: Prairie
- Addtl Room 4 Name: Playroom
- Addtl Room 4 Level: 3rd Level
- Square Feet Source: Estimated
- Compensation paid on: Net Sale Price
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: Full
- Garage On-Site: Yes
- Additional Sales Information: None
- Additional Rooms: Foyer
- Additional Rooms: 5th Bedroom
- Fireplace Location: Other
- Additional Rooms: Play Room
- Garage Ownership: Owned
- Laundry Level: Not Applicable
- Type of House: 3 Stories
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Floor size: 3,600 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 18043070210000
- Zillow Home ID: 3888907
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60525 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 10.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% higher than in La Grange, and 97.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60525 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in La Grange.
Nearby Schools in La Grange
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.