- Built in 1975
- 135 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,247 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $296/mo
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: May 2013 for $43,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $58
- MLS #: 08842087
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 3rd Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- 4th Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Built Before 1978 (Y: Yes
- Family Room Level: Not Applicable
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Other Information: None
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Assessment Includes: Common Insurance
- Assessment Includes: Exterior Maintenance
- Assessment Includes: Lawn Care
- Assessment Includes: Snow Removal
- Pet Information: Cats OK
- Pet Information: Dogs OK
- Pets Allowed (Y: Yes
- Special Compensation Info.: None
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- Assessment Includes: Heat
- Assessment Includes: Water
- Assessment Includes: Scavenger
- Master Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Parking Type: s
- 2nd Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Dining Room Level: Not Applicable
- Basement: None
- Heat: Steam
- Kitchen Type: Eating Area-Table Space
- Air Conditioning: Wall Unit)
- Heat: Radiant
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Monthly
- Status: Contingent
- Square Feet Source: Assessor
- Compensation paid on: Net Sale Price
- Basement (Y: None
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: None
- Age: 31-40 Years
- Parking On-Site: Yes
- Additional Rooms: No additional rooms
- Additional Sales Information: None
- Laundry Level: Not Applicable
- Type of House: Condo
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 12
- Floor size: 736 sqft
- Parcel #: 0329423062
- Zillow Home ID: 4411642
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $46-85K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60101, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% lower than in Addison, and 367.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60101 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Addison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60101 home values.
Nearby Schools in Addison
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.