A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1764
- Views: 3,515 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $66,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $21
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Age Description \ Estimated, AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT \ Full, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Schodack, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Schodack, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, County \ Rensselaer, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Formal Dining Room, EXTERIOR \ Brick, First Floor Bath \ Full, First Floor Bedroom \ Yes, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Detached, HEAT FUEL \ Liquid Propane, HEAT FUEL \ See Remarks, HEAT SYSTEM \ Radiator, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Eat In, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS Only, LA1Agent Type \ 7, LAUNDRY \ 1st Floor, LAUNDRY \ Area, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Privacy, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Rolling Hills, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Treed/Wooded, LOT DESCRIPTION \ View, Master Bath \ Full, MASTER BEDROOM \ Suite, Off Street Parking \ Yes, ROOF \ Metal, School District Code \ Schodack, SEWER \ Septic, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Style \ Custom, Sub Area \ Schodack Town, Swis Code \ 384489, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Well Except Dug
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,176 sqft
- Parcel #: 448918800000050050120000
- Zillow Home ID: 32266484
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $273-459K.
Market guideZillow predicts 12033 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for Schodack as a whole. Among 12033 homes, this home is valued 82.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 83.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.5% lower than in Schodack, and 95.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12033 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Schodack.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12033 home values.
Nearby Schools in Schodack
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.