136 Spencer St, Dorchester Center, MA 02124
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,974 sq ft
- Lot:3,150 sq ft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Nov 2012 for $286,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Parcel #W:17 P:00557 S:000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID59107201
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$280,906||$228K – $340K||+$6,702||$142||05/16/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,897/mo||$1.4K – $2.5K/mo||-$32||$0.96||05/13/2013|
Zillow predicts South Dorchester home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 5.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.7% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
Neighborhood for 136 Spencer Street
- # 1--21.0850
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home