A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
New Listing! Available NOW! NO FEE!
- BRAND NEW stainless steel refrigerator & faucet
- Open kitchen with granite countertop
- Breakfast bar with BRAND NEW drop light
- True two bedroom, can fit king size beds
- Plenty of light in bedrooms
- NEW beautiful white marble window stone in each bedroom
- Abundant closet space in each room
- All light bulbs are brand new & energy efficient
- Spacious living room
- Only a few steps to transportation
- Close to shopping
- On a super quiet street
One and a half month Security
No pet & no smoking please, sorry
Available to show the house most mornings but evening can be arranged
Don't hesitate to contact if interested!
- Available now
- Lease: One Year
- Deposit & fees: 1890
- Parking: On street, 2 spaces
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Posted: 21 days ago
- Views since listing: 584
- All time views: 2,227
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Rent/sqft: $1.07
- Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Built in 2002
- Floor size: 1,173 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last sold: Sep 2002 for $350,000
- Lot depth: 100 ft
- Lot width: 25 ft
- Parcel #: 0100015000000034 03
- Zillow Home ID: 59899523
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Foreclosures (per 10K)
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this rent for $1-12K.
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Bayonne
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Bayonne High (assigned)9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
PK-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
PK-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Property Manager contacted
Thanks for using Zillow!