- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1360 Booth St, Howell, MI 488433 beds, 2 baths, 1,291 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Parking: 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,291 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 0730302158
- Zillow Home ID: 23911323
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1360 Booth Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48843 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 68.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% greater than in Howell, and 274.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48843 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Howell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48843 home values.
- 2439 Livernois Dr Howell, MI$137K321,169
- 2440 Livernois Dr Howell, MI$127K311,092
- 2460 Livernois Dr Howell, MI$193K321,707
- 1355 Booth St Howell, MI$145K51.51,814
- 2444 Pfeifle Howell, MI$137K311,056
- 2458 Pfeifle Howell, MI$128K31.51,040
- 2474 Pfeifle Howell, MI$169K31.51,420
- 2435 Pfeifle Howell, MI$134K31.51,200
- 2457 Pfeifle Howell, MI$133K311,274
- 1386 Booth St Howell, MI$128K31.51,008
- 1363 Booth St Howell, MI$161K321,352
- 2479 Pfeifle Howell, MI$130K31.51,008
- 1316 Booth St Howell, MI$138K31.51,520
- 1412 Booth St Howell, MI$131K311,294
- 1340 Booth St Howell, MI$116K31960
- 2441 Rose St Howell, MI$164K31.51,530
- 2467 Livernois Dr Howell, MI$133K311,056
- 1315 Booth St Howell, MI$148K311,744
- 1405 Booth St Howell, MI$157K31.51,176
- 2440 Rose St Howell, MI$144K31.51,052
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!