- Lot: 0.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 409 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,611 all time views
- 33 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $50
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $167
- MLS #: 278699
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1172 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Disposal, AppliancesAndEquip \ Microwave, AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Garage Door Opener(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Jetted Tub, AppliancesAndEquip \ Smoke Detector(s), CommunityAmenities \ Gated Entrance, Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Dining \ Formal, Driveway \ Concrete, ExteriorFeatures \ Dbl\Trpl Pane Windows, ExteriorFeatures \ Sprinkler System, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Tile, FloorCoverings \ Wood, Foundation Type \ Slab, HoaIncludes \ Common Area Maint., Generic Yes \ No Flag 3 \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Built-Ins, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Granite, InteriorFeatures \ Downstairs Bedrooms, InteriorFeatures \ Entrance-Foyer, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, InteriorFeatures \ Variable Ceiling Heights, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Inside Utility, Style \ 1.5 Story, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, AppliancesAndEquip \ Security System, ExteriorAndConst \ Brick Veneer, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Porch, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Gas Only, Heating Features \ Central Gas, Inside City Limits Y\N \ Yes, LandDescription \ Interior Lot, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Water-City, AppliancesAndEquip \ Built In Gas Cooktop, AppliancesAndEquip \ Vent Hood, Dining \ Breakfast Bar, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ In Family Room, Style \ Dallas, GarageAndCarport \ Garage-3+ Car Attached, LandDescription \ Water View, OtherRooms \ Family Room, Source of Measurement \ Builder's Plans, Utilities \ Cable TV, Utilities \ Sewer-City, ExteriorAndConst \ Stone Veneer, Fireplaces \ 2, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Gas Logs, New Construction Y\N \ Yes, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Gas Starter, LandDescription \ Level, Cooling Features \ Zoned, GarageAndCarport \ Side Entry, Heating Features \ Zoned, Roofing \ Architectural Shingles, Garages \ 4+, OtherRooms \ Rec Room, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Outdoor, Style \ French
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: French
- Floor size: 3,750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0158358
- Zillow Home ID: 94669711
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $215K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 73071 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Norman as a whole. Among 73071 homes, this home is 409.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 93% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% higher than in Norman, and 57.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
|1340 Dragonfly Rd Norman, OK||$284K||4||4.5||3,472|
|1380 Dragonfly Rd Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|1320 Dragonfly Rd Norman, OK||$241K||4||3||2,943|
|3300 Blackbird Ln Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3330 Blackbird Ln Norman, OK||--||Studio||--||--|
|1302 Dragonfly Rd Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3321 Dragonfly Rd Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3331 Blackbird Ln Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|1300 Dragonfly Rd Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3130 Firefly Dr Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3100 Firefly Dr Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3131 Firefly Dr Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3160 Firefly Dr Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3350 Blackbird Ln Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|1260 Honeybee Ct Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3351 Blackbird Ln Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3341 Dragonfly Rd Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3060 Firefly Dr Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3061 Hummingbird Ct Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3200 Firefly Dr Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.