1360 Market St, Parkersburg, WV 261016 beds, 3.5 baths, 5,027 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Lots of Victorian era homes. Market St. is the old Main St. It's on the parade route and the house sits only 3 blocks from the start of downtown Parkersburg.
- Built in 1917
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $250,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Georgian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,027 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 05 6900520000
- Zillow Home ID: 23180610
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 1360 Market Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 26101, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.8% greater than in Parkersburg, and 54.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 26101 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Parkersburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 26101 home values.
- 700 16th St Parkersburg, WV$65K311,200
- 1600 Market St Parkersburg, WV--------
- 311 16th St Parkersburg, WV$100K21.51,241
- 1610 Market St Parkersburg, WV$169K843,520
- 1601 Market St Parkersburg, WV$216K42.52,238
- 1602 Market St Parkersburg, WV$255K433,295
- 1361 Market St Parkersburg, WV$279K53.54,951
- 1361 Market St Parkersburg, WV--------
- 1601 Market St Parkersburg, WV--------
- 1354 Market St Parkersburg, WV$165K42.53,068
- 315 16th St Parkersburg, WV$93K431,728
- 1505 Avery St Parkersburg, WV$120K31.52,206
- 1511 Avery St Parkersburg, WV$119K31.52,206
- 1503 Avery St Parkersburg, WV$72K321,941
- 1604 Market St Parkersburg, WV$173K212,479
- 1349 Avery St Parkersburg, WV$109K41.52,314
- Avery St Parkersburg, WV$121K422,188
- 1357 Market St Parkersburg, WV$201K432,642
- 1603 Avery St Parkersburg, WV$118K31.51,991
- 1347 Avery St Parkersburg, WV$65K322,172
Nearby Schools in Parkersburg
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292