- Lot: 6,777 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 599 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,613 all time views
- 70 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2011 for $29,900
- Price/sqft: $51
- MLS #: U7594433
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Range, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Last Status \ Expired, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Description \ Ground Floor Unit, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion\Variable Commission, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport, Garage Features \ None, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,166 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 032915083880030060
- Zillow Home ID: 46961979
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $50-82K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33755 home values will rise 5.7% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Clearwater as a whole. Among 33755 homes, this home is 51.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 44.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33755, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.7% greater than in Clearwater, and 133.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33755 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clearwater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33755 home values.
|1356 Mary L Rd Clearwater, FL||$69K||--||1||1,165|
|1364 Mary L Rd Clearwater, FL||$55K||3||1||890|
|1372 Mary L Rd # L Clearwater, FL||$75K||--||--||--|
|1357 Sandy Ln Clearwater, FL||$92K||--||2||1,507|
|1361 Sandy Ln Clearwater, FL||$85K||--||2||1,435|
|1352 Mary L Rd Clearwater, FL||$78K||4||2||1,297|
|1368 Mary L Rd Clearwater, FL||$56K||3||1||1,036|
|1353 Sandy Ln Clearwater, FL||$50K||--||1||850|
|1361 Mary L Rd Clearwater, FL||$93K||--||2||1,689|
|1357 Mary L Rd Clearwater, FL||$76K||--||1||1,176|
|1365 Mary L Rd Clearwater, FL||$103K||--||2||1,674|
|1348 Mary L Rd Clearwater, FL||$77K||--||2||1,344|
|1349 Sandy Ln Clearwater, FL||$65K||--||1||1,040|
|1372 Mary L Rd Clearwater, FL||$55K||2||1||802|
|1353 Mary L Rd Clearwater, FL||$87K||3||1||1,435|
|1369 Mary L Rd Clearwater, FL||$48K||2||1||816|
|1734 Kings Hwy Clearwater, FL||$124K||5||2||1,620|
|1372 Mary L Rd Clearwater, FL||$62K||--||--||--|
|1349 Mary L Rd Clearwater, FL||$93K||3||1||1,600|
|1373 Mary L Rd Clearwater, FL||$77K||3||2||1,276|
Nearby Schools in Clearwater
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!