13600 Swanhollow Dr, Henrico, VA 232334 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Fox Hall is a friendly neighborhood of quality homes located in the far western end of Henrico County, Virginia. Fox Hall offers full community amenities to its members, including a large swimming pool, tennis courts, basketball court, soccer field and clubhouse, yet still retains a personal, small neighborhood feel, with tree-lined streets, well-landscaped grounds and comfortable lot sizes.
Fox Hall includes approximately 373 homes. The first houses were built in Fox Hall in approximately 1991, and new homes are still being built today. When construction of the last homes is finished, Fox Hall will consist of over 400 homes. Houses are predominantly in the "Williamsburg Colonial" style and either brick or siding. House sizes range from approximately 2,700 square feet to over 6,000 square feet.
Although Fox Hall is quiet and maintains a small neighborhood feel, it is conveniently located very near to the Short Pump Town Center mall and shopping and restaurants along West Broad Street. Interstate Routes 64, 295 and Virginia Route 288 are all only a few minutes away. The rural setting of adjacent Goochland County is a short drive to the west.
Fox Hall homeowners have at their disposal several recreational facilities, including:
* Large swimming pool with diving area and separate baby pool
* The Fox Hall Fins swim team, including regular practice, lessons and meets
* Four fenced tennis courts
* Ladies tennis team, league play and individualized lessons
* Clubhouse with boardroom for small meetings and ballroom for larger events
* Basketball court
* Children's play area
* Gazebo with picnic tables
* Volleyball court
* Soccer field, with summer children's soccer camp
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 72 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $65
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $125
- MLS #: 1408385
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- Huge Play Room, 2-story Foyer, Family Room open to Kitchen. Nice open floor plan.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,730 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2112653519
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13600 Swanhollow Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23233 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 160.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 747.1% greater than in Henrico, and 329.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23233 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Henrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23233 home values.
- 13600 Swanhollow Dr Richmond, VA$496K52.53,730
- 3209 Swanhollow Way Richmond, VA$413K42.52,564
- 3200 Swanhollow Way Henrico, VA$441K42.52,942
- 13605 Swanhollow Dr Richmond, VA$394K42.52,434
- 3205 Swanhollow Way Richmond, VA$479K63.53,348
- 13609 Swanhollow Dr Richmond, VA$485K63.53,152
- 13601 Swanhollow Dr Richmond, VA$378K52.53
- 13601 Swanhollow Dr Henrico, VA$474K523,140
- 3212 Swanhollow Way Richmond, VA$426K52.52,696
- 13613 Swanhollow Dr Henrico, VA$422K52.52,878
- 13613 Swanhollow Dr Richmond, VA$423K52.52,840
- 13604 Sovereign Ct Richmond, VA$447K42.53,186
- 13600 Sovereign Ct Richmond, VA$553K53.53,723
- 3201 Swanhollow Way Richmond, VA$429K432,824
- 13620 Swanhollow Dr Henrico, VA$432K52.53,005
- 3305 Swanhollow Ct Richmond, VA$407K42.52,478
- 13531 Reynard Ln Richmond, VA$584K53.54,024
- 3300 Horselydown Ct Richmond, VA$457K532,776
- 3301 Swanhollow Ct Richmond, VA$487K63.53,377
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!