- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13601 Maple St, Carmel, IN 460333 beds, 2 baths, 1,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $144,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Parcel #: 29-10-20-302-003.000-018
- Zillow Home ID: 73238385
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13601 Maple Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46033 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Carmel, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46033 home values.
- 13629 Maple St Carmel, IN$172K321,479
- 13629 Maple St Carmel, IN$245K422,077
- 624 Hawthorne Dr Carmel, IN$244K42.52,084
- 1346 Smokey Row Ln Carmel, IN$265K42.53,276
- 646 Hawthorne Dr Carmel, IN$278K42.53,459
- 1328 Smokey Row Ln Carmel, IN$251K32.52,256
- 3434 E 136th St Carmel, IN$177K31.51,794
- 612 Hawthorne Dr Carmel, IN$237K32.51,900
- 1392 Smokey Row Ln Carmel, IN$211K42.52,130
- 3421 Beech Dr Carmel, IN$185K31.52,056
- Beech Dr Carmel, IN$225K42.52,469
- 668 Hawthorne Dr Carmel, IN$264K423,135
- 1312 Smokey Row Ln Carmel, IN$256K532,288
- 580 Hawthorne Dr Carmel, IN$242K42.52,239
- 13715 Maple St Carmel, IN$192K322,604
- 700 Hawthorne Dr Carmel, IN$278K43.53,123
- 1305 Smokey Row Ln Carmel, IN$288K433,055
- 1387 Sumac Ct Carmel, IN$278K42.52,978
- 3430 E 136th St Carmel, IN$157K321,488
- 1274 Smokey Row Ln Carmel, IN$318K43.53,123
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292