This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- 1 mile north of Four Hills Country Club
- Patio home (similar to townhome, but walls are detached/separated by 4 inches)
- 4 miles east of KAFB - 7 miles east of UNM
- Neutral carpet, paint; custom blinds; tiled entry; upgraded lighting
- Well-designed kitchen w/gas range, dishwasher, garbage disposal, lots of counter/cabinet space
- Breakfast nook w/backyard view
- Convenient 1/2 bath downstairs
- Private upstairs bedrooms w/separate baths, spacious closets, ceiling fan
- Balcony off 2nd floor master bedroom, views!
- 3 skylights upstairs (both baths and hallway)
- Spacious, low-maintenance xeriscaped backyard
- Convenient washer/dryer hook-ups
- Attached 2-car automatic garage
- Convenient to East mountains, skiing, hiking/bike trails, I-40, KAFB, UNM, nice shopping center
***Contact owner at (505) 514-1605 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- New subdivision just south of historic Route 66/Central/I-40
- Surrounded by new construction of large homes
- 1 mile north of Four Hills Country Club and golf course
- Located 1/4 mile south of Tramway, which boasts expensive high end homes
- The entire subidivision is surrounded by a wall for privacy, security, and noise reduction
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Built in 2006
- Views: 312 all time views
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City, Mountain
- 3 skylights
- auto garage door
- custom blinds
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,186 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2146936942
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: North Four Hills
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 87123, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% greater than in Albuquerque, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 87123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albuquerque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 87123 home values.
|13601 Shaffer Ct SE Albuquerque, NM||$147K||--||--||--|
|13605 Shaffer Ct SE Albuquerque, NM||$154K||2||3||1,168|
|13609 Shaffer Ct SE Albuquerque, NM||$153K||2||3||1,200|
|13600 Shaffer Ct SE Albuquerque, NM||$179K||3||2.5||1,325|
|13604 Shaffer Ct SE Albuquerque, NM||$147K||--||--||--|
|13608 Shaffer Ct SE Albuquerque, NM||$156K||2||3||1,150|
|13615 Shaffer Ct SE Albuquerque, NM||$160K||3||2.5||1,341|
|301 Lanier Dr SE Albuquerque, NM||$157K||--||--||--|
|219 Lanier Dr SE Albuquerque, NM||$150K||--||--||--|
|13616 Shaffer Ct SE Albuquerque, NM||$152K||--||--||--|
|13600 Shaffer Ct SE Albuquerque, NM||$166K||3||2.5||1,350|
|305 Lanier Dr SE Albuquerque, NM||$163K||--||--||--|
|13619 Shaffer Ct SE Albuquerque, NM||$149K||2||3||1,164|
|215 Lanier Dr SE Albuquerque, NM||$153K||2||3||1,242|
|309 Lanier Dr SE Albuquerque, NM||$167K||3||2.5||1,350|
|13601 Keesha Jo Ave SE Albuquerque, NM||$156K||2||3||1,150|
|13607 Keesha Jo Ave SE Albuquerque, NM||$146K||2||2||1,100|
|13620 Shaffer Ct SE Albuquerque, NM||$154K||3||2.5||1,230|
|315 Lanier Dr SE Albuquerque, NM||$201K||3||3||1,416|
|209 Lanier Dr SE Albuquerque, NM||$142K||2||2||1,052|
Nearby Schools in Albuquerque
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.