13609 Canton Way, Piedmont, OK 730783 beds, 2 baths, 1,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,601 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 090112106
- Zillow Home ID: 80481547
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13609 Canton Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73078, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 3.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73078 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73078 home values.
- 13605 Canton Way Piedmont, OK$121K321,200
- 13613 Canton Way Piedmont, OK$123K321,211
- 13617 Canton Way Piedmont, OK$127K321,322
- 13601 Canton Way Piedmont, OK$119K321,160
- 13505 Canton Way Piedmont, OK$123K321,231
- 13621 Canton Way Piedmont, OK$119K321,156
- 12029 NW 135th St Piedmont, OK$146K321,590
- 12032 NW 136th Ter Piedmont, OK$138K321,500
- 13501 Canton Way Piedmont, OK$142K421,525
- 12028 NW 136th Ter Piedmont, OK$130K321,373
- 12025 NW 135th St Piedmont, OK$139K321,500
- 12041 NW 136th Ter Piedmont, OK$157K321,645
- 12024 NW 135th St Piedmont, OK$155K431,700
- 12037 NW 136th Ter Piedmont, OK$132K321,361
- 12033 NW 136th Ter Piedmont, OK$143K321,514
- 12024 NW 136th Ter Piedmont, OK$121K321,181
- 12020 NW 135th St Piedmont, OK$125K321,276
- 12021 NW 135th St Piedmont, OK$142K321,526
- 12029 NW 136th Ter Piedmont, OK$135K321,396
- 12020 NW 136th Ter Piedmont, OK$118K321,141
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!