- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 138 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,848 all time views
- 29 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 1996 for $73,750
- Price/sqft: $32
- MLS #: 07374607
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 256 sqft
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke\Fire, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Range\Oven, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Area, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Style \ Ranch, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Construction \ Brick 4 Sided, New Construction \ No, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ LR Separate, Parking \ Carport, Heating Source \ Gas, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ Attached, Amenities \ Walk To Schools, Basement \ Earthen, Amenities \ Park, Basement \ Partial, Interior Features \ Tile Floors
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,364 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 14 01690006001
- Zillow Home ID: 35853991
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65-130K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Adams Park home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Atlanta as a whole. Among Adams Park homes, this home is 28.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Adams Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.7% higher than in Atlanta, and 278.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Adams Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Adams Park home values.
- 2201 Montrose Ave SW3 beds, 1 baths
1,002 sqft, 14,810 sqft lot, built in 1930
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.