13610 2nd Ave NE, Bradenton, FL 342123 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
True country feel neighborhood. Low HOA fees of only $300 a year.
- Lot: 1.02 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- HOA Fee: $25
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $319,900
- Price/sqft: $131
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage, 2 spaces, 252 sqft
- Security System
- Pebble Tec pool, crown molding, outdoor shower, laundry shoot, updated appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,440 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0564121150
- Zillow Home ID: 45703107
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13610 2nd Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34212, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.9% higher than in Bradenton, and 257.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bradenton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34212 home values.
- 13614 2nd Ave NE Bradenton, FL$313K332,086
- 13606 2nd Ave NE Bradenton, FL$484K433,229
- 13618 2nd Ave NE Bradenton, FL$332K322,319
- 13602 2nd Ave NE Bradenton, FL$401K432,974
- 13609 2nd Ave NE Bradenton, FL$294K322,428
- 13605 2nd Ave NE Bradenton, FL$245K321,987
- 103 133rd St E Bradenton, FL$304K331,844
- 13613 2nd Ave NE Bradenton, FL$399K332,318
- 107 133rd St E Bradenton, FL$345K422,212
- 13622 2nd Ave NE Bradenton, FL$341K432,463
- 115 133rd St E Bradenton, FL$235K321,818
- 111 133rd St E Bradenton, FL$263K322,019
- 13601 2nd Ave NE Bradenton, FL$267K322,012
- 13617 2nd Ave NE Bradenton, FL$282K322,151
- 203 133rd St E Bradenton, FL$480K43.52,943
- 13626 2nd Ave NE Bradenton, FL$341K432,723
- 13608 3rd Ave NE Bradenton, FL$374K42.52,966
- 13612 3rd Ave NE Bradenton, FL$365K322,147
- 323 Blackbird Ct Bradenton, FL$445K433,210
- 13621 2nd Ave NE Bradenton, FL$336K532,595
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!