13617 SE 268th St, Kent, WA 980425 beds, 3 baths, 2,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,528 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $298,600
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 680 sqft
- RV Parking
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,140 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2108500300
- Zillow Home ID: 84077170
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13617 Se 268th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98042, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.2% lower than in Kent, and 62.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 98042 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kent.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98042 home values.
- 26814 136th Pl SE Kent, WA$271K32.251,740
- 13625 SE 268th St Kent, WA$253K321,689
- 26818 136th Pl SE Kent, WA$311K32.52,210
- 13620 SE 268th St Kent, WA$258K42.251,720
- 13612 SE 268th St Kent, WA$260K31.751,630
- 26826 136th Pl SE Kent, WA$269K32.251,740
- 26805 136th Pl SE Kent, WA$303K32.252,110
- 26811 136th Pl SE Kent, WA$394K32.53,000
- 26822 136th Pl SE Kent, WA$317K442,210
- 13700 SE 268th St Kent, WA$257K42.251,720
- 26817 136th Pl SE Kent, WA$420K32.53,180
- 13623 SE 267th Pl Kent, WA$313K32.252,160
- 13604 SE 268th St Kent, WA$281K42.251,970
- 26825 136th Pl SE Kent, WA$271K321,737
- 13701 SE 268th St Kent, WA--------
- 26904 136th Pl SE Kent, WA$272K32.251,740
- 13707 SE 268th St Kent, WA$255K421,610
- 13605 SE 267th Pl Kent, WA$276K31.751,840
- 26908 136th Pl SE Kent, WA$308K32.52,210
- 26831 136th Pl SE Kent, WA$303K32.52,140
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!