- Lot: 6,272 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 17 days on Zillow
- Views: 880 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: 21352054
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Eating Area \ Pantry, Architectural Style \ See Remarks, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Foundation \ Slab, Lot Information \ Pond, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ MicroHood, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Lawncare, Lot Information \ Lakefront, Architectural Style \ Other, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Interior \ Screens Complete, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Assoc Home Owners, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance Common Area, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Shower Stall, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Semi Annual, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Porch \ Covered Porch, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Fireplace Description \ Gas Log Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Great Room Fireplace, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Garage Parking Other \ Storage Area, Porch \ Open Porch, Exterior \ Vinyl With Brick, Garage Parking Other \ Keyless Entry, Equipment \ Carbon Monoxide Sensor, Equipment \ Water Softener Paid, Lot Information \ Street Lights, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,671 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 491415103026000500
- Zillow Home ID: 61760910
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $127-130K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46217 home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46217 homes, this home is 12.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46217, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.4% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 10.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46217 home values.
|1358 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN||$144K||2||1.5||2,514|
|1372 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN||$117K||2||1||1,452|
|1354 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN||$115K||2||1||1,370|
|7425 Lattice Dr Indianapolis, IN||$118K||2||2||1,477|
|1348 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN||$123K||2||1||1,698|
|7413 Lattice Dr Indianapolis, IN||$114K||2||2||1,300|
|7405 Lattice Dr Indianapolis, IN||$125K||--||2||1,823|
|1361 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN||$100K||2||1||1,094|
|1357 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN||$117K||2||1||1,413|
|7373 Lattice Dr Indianapolis, IN||$113K||2||1||1,430|
|1365 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN||$117K||3||1.5||1,407|
|1353 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN||$128K||2||2||1,901|
|1342 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN||$114K||2||1||1,326|
|1369 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN||$99K||2||1||1,137|
|7369 Lattice Dr Indianapolis, IN||$115K||2||2||1,515|
|1349 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN||$132K||2||2||2,008|
|1373 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN||$112K||2||2||1,366|
|7365 Lattice Dr Indianapolis, IN||$120K||2||1||1,752|
|1345 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN||$127K||2||1||1,720|
|1338 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN||$124K||2||1||1,763|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!