1362 Root St # 1, Crest Hill, IL 604033 beds, 2 baths, 1,887 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Last sold: May 2006 for $216,702
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,887 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1104321031320000
- Zillow Home ID: 82638609
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1362 Root Street # 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60403, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% higher than in Crest Hill, and 568.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crest Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60403 home values.
- 1360 Root St Crest Hill, IL$120K------
- 1402 Root St Crest Hill, IL$107K------
- 1400 Root St Crest Hill, IL$112K------
- Harvest Dr Crest Hill, IL--------
- 1404 Root St Crest Hill, IL$120K------
- 1406 Root St Crest Hill, IL$113K------
- 1367 Acorn Dr Crest Hill, IL$163K32--
- 1401 Root St UNIT 2W Cresthill, IL$105K------
- 1401 Root St UNIT 1W Crest Hill, IL$105K------
- 1401 Root St UNIT 2E Cresthill, IL$105K------
- 1401 Root St UNIT 1E Cresthill, IL$69K211,000
- 1405 Root St UNIT 2W Cresthill, IL$98K------
- 1405 Root St UNIT 1W Crest Hill, IL$98K------
- 1405 Root St UNIT 2E Cresthill, IL$105K21--
- 1405 Root St UNIT 1E Crest Hill, IL$90K211,010
- 1351 Harvest Dr Crest Hill, IL$141K------
- 1410 Root St Crest Hill, IL$111K------
- 1412 Root St Crest Hill, IL$110K------
- 1365 Acorn Dr Crest Hill, IL$152K------
- 1349 Harvest Dr Crest Hill, IL$133K321,887
Nearby Schools in Crest Hill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292