1362 Teton Pt, Lafayette, CO 800266 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,173 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $649,000
- Price/sqft: $156
- Finished basement, 1216 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 689 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 14
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,173 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: R0128530
- Zillow Home ID: 13258523
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1362 Teton Pt
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80026, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% less than in Lafayette, and 83.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80026 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80026 home values.
- 1366 Teton Pt Lafayette, CO$650K53.254,192
- 1358 Teton Pt Lafayette, CO$653K52.753,656
- 1374 Teton Pt Lafayette, CO$722K53.54,578
- 1390 Teton Pt Lafayette, CO$514K32.52,262
- 1370 Teton Pt Lafayette, CO$664K544,295
- 1370 Teton Pt Lafayette, CO$485K544,295
- 1354 Teton Pt Lafayette, CO$718K65.55,125
- 1386 Teton Pt Lafayette, CO$625K42.53,739
- 1382 Teton Pt Lafayette, CO$576K43.53,616
- 1378 Teton Pt Lafayette, CO$569K42.52,540
- 1348 Northpark Dr Lafayette, CO$604K33.253,686
- 1352 Northpark Dr Lafayette, CO$536K32.752,710
- 1360 Northpark Dr Lafayette, CO$766K53.55,259
- 1356 Northpark Dr Lafayette, CO$681K63.53,877
- 2605 Trailridge Dr E Lafayette, CO$233K211,018
- 2615 Trailridge Dr E Lafayette, CO$282K211,018
- 2625 Trailridge Dr E Lafayette, CO$287K211,018
- 2635 Trailridge Dr E Lafayette, CO$289K211,018
- 2645 Trailridge Dr E Lafayette, CO$297K211,018
- 1364 Northpark Dr Lafayette, CO$919K43.254,517
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!