13620 Roanoke St, Davie, FL 333254 beds, 2 baths, 1,908 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Shenandoah is a great neighborhood with a really great public park and lots of nice people. Great for kids.
- Lot: 7,989 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013 for $308,000
- Price/sqft: $161
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,908 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 504010010230
- Zillow Home ID: 43139267
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13620 Roanoke Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33325, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% greater than in Davie, and 105.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33325 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Davie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33325 home values.
- 13630 Roanoke St Davie, FL$306K421,908
- 13610 Roanoke St Davie, FL$345K422,372
- 13621 Roanoke St Davie, FL$343K321,908
- 13640 Roanoke St Davie, FL$368K332,266
- 13631 Roanoke St Davie, FL$317K321,560
- 13600 Roanoke St Davie, FL$320K422,203
- 13641 Roanoke St Davie, FL$322K32.52,266
- 1051 Cumberland Ter Davie, FL$359K421,908
- 1070 Cumberland Ter Davie, FL$349K421,908
- 13650 Roanoke St Davie, FL$321K422,197
- 1060 Cumberland Ter Davie, FL$351K322,203
- 13701 Roanoke St Davie, FL$315K321,482
- 1041 Cumberland Ter Davie, FL$372K421,908
- 1050 Cumberland Ter Davie, FL$363K42.52,266
- 13700 Roanoke St Davie, FL$312K321,908
- 13711 Roanoke St Davie, FL$382K42.52,203
- 1040 Cumberland Ter Davie, FL$307K321,560
- 1031 Cumberland Ter Davie, FL$395K422,389
- 13801 Chathan Pl Davie, FL$547K----3,272
- 13710 Roanoke St Davie, FL$287K321,560
Nearby Schools in Davie
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292