- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $124,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $121
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Parcel #: 0099805
- Zillow Home ID: 58129822
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $119-187K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06010 home values will decrease 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for Bristol as a whole. Among 06010 homes, this home is valued 9.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% greater than in Bristol, and 35.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
|1355 Stafford Ave Bristol, CT||$116K||2||1||768|
|1360 Stafford Ave Bristol, CT||$259K||3||2.5||1,915|
|1362 Stafford Ave Bristol, CT||$234K||3||2||1,910|
|1364 Stafford Ave Bristol, CT||$294K||3||2.5||2,962|
|1258 Stafford Ave Bristol, CT||$128K||3||1||1,173|
|1329 Stafford Ave Bristol, CT||$171K||3||1.5||1,346|
|1331 Stafford Ave Bristol, CT||$150K||3||1||1,092|
|1327 Stafford Ave Bristol, CT||$156K||3||1||1,092|
|1400 Stafford Ave Bristol, CT||$223K||3||2||1,774|
|1417 Stafford Ave Bristol, CT||$169K||4||1.5||1,024|
|1319 Stafford Ave Bristol, CT||$153K||3||1.5||1,132|
|9 Birchwood Dr Barkhamsted, CT||$227K||4||2.5||1,944|
|72 Avon Ln Bristol, CT||$184K||3||2.5||1,552|
|67 Avon Ln Bristol, CT||$193K||3||2.5||1,487|
|1320 Stafford Ave Bristol, CT||$151K||2||1.1||1,056|
|1427 Stafford Ave Bristol, CT||$160K||3||1.5||994|
|1315 Stafford Ave Bristol, CT||$155K||4||2||1,020|
|405 Stevens St Bristol, CT||$229K||3||3||2,200|
|68 Avon Ln Bristol, CT||$177K||3||2.5||1,485|
|1305 Stafford Ave Bristol, CT||$153K||3||1||1,216|
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!