13637 Hamlet St, Victorville, CA 923924 beds, 2 baths, 2,343 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 2,343 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 3096222450000
- Zillow Home ID: 69013035
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13637 Hamlet Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92392, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.1% greater than in Victorville, and 107% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92392 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Victorville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92392 home values.
- 13625 Hamlet St Victorville, CA$185K421,864
- 13644 Hamlet St Victorville, CA$224K532,741
- 12623 Elton St Victorville, CA$216K432,541
- 13648 Eden Way Victorville, CA$183K522,044
- 12615 Elton St Victorville, CA$180K421,864
- 13636 Eden Way Victorville, CA$214K432,541
- 13611 Hamlet St Victorville, CA$197K422,156
- 12633 Elton St Victorville, CA$226K532,741
- 12607 Elton St Victorville, CA$213K432,541
- 13624 Eden Way Victorville, CA$193K422,156
- 13632 Hamlet St Victorville, CA$206K522,343
- 13612 Eden Way Victorville, CA$225K532,741
- 13626 Hamlet St Victorville, CA$219K432,541
- 12591 Elton St Victorville, CA$192K422,343
- 13618 Hamlet St Victorville, CA$201K422,343
- 12626 Elton St Victorville, CA$180K421,864
- 12618 Elton St Victorville, CA$184K522,044
- 12632 Elton St Victorville, CA$214K432,541
- 12601 Garfield St Victorville, CA$218K522,343
- 12604 Elton St Victorville, CA$185K422,156
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!