This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $158-175K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Baths: 2 full, 1 half
- Lot: 2,421 sqft
- Built in 2006
- All time views: 6,345
- HOA Fee: $290/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2006 for $230,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 298 sqft
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Range
- Deed Restrictions
- Tennis Courts
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Irrigation System
- Sliding Doors
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Financing Available: FHA
- Financing Available: USDA
- Financing Available: VA
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Foundation: Slab
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Inside Utility
- Smoke Alarm(S)
- Walk In Closet
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Closet Pantry
- Last Change Type: Back On Market
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Ground Maintenance
- Dual Sinks
- Garden Bath
- Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Office Primary Board ID: Orlando Regional
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Pool: Community
- Property Description: Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Status: Active
- Utilities: Cable Available
- Utilities: Electric
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Special Sale Provision: Short Sale
- Garage Carport: 1 Car Garage
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Appliances Included: Microwave Hood
- Breakfast Bar
- Maintenance Includes: Cable
- Interior Layout: Family Room Combo
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Utilities: HS Internet Avail
- Exterior Construction: Wood Frame
- Last Status: Pending
- Deck Screened
- Gated Community
- Recreation Building
- Maintenance Includes: Private Road
- Maintenance Includes: Roof
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,961 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 312232053402129
- Zillow Home ID: 82075772
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this zip code relative to other zip codes in the same metropolitan area. A particular zip code may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Nearby Schools in Orange
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.