1364 Waverly Rd, San Marino, CA 911086 beds, 7 baths, 4,852 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- 66 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $3,100,000
- Price/sqft: $639
- MLS #: WS14150796
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Three-Quarter Bath
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,852 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1934
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 5328026005
- Zillow Home ID: 20701252
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1364 Waverly Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91108, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% lower than in San Marino, and 52.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 91108 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Marino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91108 home values.
- 1348 Waverly Rd San Marino, CA$3.78M44.54,686
- 1380 Waverly Rd San Marino, CA$3.6M554,524
- 1332 Waverly Rd San Marino, CA$2.89M544,212
- 1351 Bedford Rd San Marino, CA$4.11M565,406
- 1398 Waverly Rd San Marino, CA$2.04M332,865
- 1345 Bedford Rd San Marino, CA$2.62M444,075
- 1383 Bedford Rd San Marino, CA$2.47M433,229
- 1335 Bedford Rd San Marino, CA$2.91M553,846
- 1377 Waverly Rd San Marino, CA$2.74M453,447
- 1395 Bedford Rd San Marino, CA$2.65M333,211
- 1316 Waverly Rd San Marino, CA$2.86M653,542
- 1359 Waverly Rd San Marino, CA$1.99M332,730
- 1395 Waverly Rd San Marino, CA$2.8M553,264
- 1341 Waverly Rd San Marino, CA$3.35M55.54,148
- 1319 Bedford Rd San Marino, CA$2.66M443,020
- 1415 Waverly Rd San Marino, CA$1.93M322,746
- 1430 Waverly Rd San Marino, CA$1.99M42.52,835
- 1300 Waverly Rd San Marino, CA$2.25M432,719
- 1323 Waverly Rd San Marino, CA$2.85M443,763
- 1305 Bedford Rd San Marino, CA$2.26M322,632
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.