1365 Vista Granada Dr, El Paso, TX 799363 beds, 4 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $160,550
- Price/sqft: $76
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 437 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: V89499900200500
- Zillow Home ID: 27512385
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1365 Vista Granada Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Las Palmas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% less than in El Paso, and 64.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Las Palmas home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Las Palmas home values.
- 1367 Vista Granada Dr El Paso, TX$200K--22,458
- 1363 Vista Granada Dr El Paso, TX$143K32.51,939
- 1363 Vista Granada Dr El Paso, TX$146K22.51,939
- 1376 Adabel Dr El Paso, TX$160K321,832
- 1374 Adabel Dr El Paso, TX$147K--21,987
- 1378 Adabel Dr El Paso, TX$184K--32,222
- 1361 Vista Granada Dr El Paso, TX$153K321,772
- 1369 Vista Granada Dr El Paso, TX$200K432,168
- 1372 Adabel Dr El Paso, TX$161K431,919
- 1364 Vista Granada Dr El Paso, TX$179K422,023
- 1380 Adabel Dr El Paso, TX$149K422,051
- 1362 Vista Granada Dr El Paso, TX$140K--1.51,778
- 1366 Vista Granada Dr El Paso, TX$177K42.52,222
- 1366 Vista Granada Dr El Paso, TX$149K52.52,222
- 1359 Vista Granada Dr El Paso, TX$182K322,266
- 1360 Vista Granada Dr El Paso, TX$162K31.751,715
- 1368 Vista Granada Dr El Paso, TX$234K--22,385
- 1370 Adabel Dr El Paso, TX$183K--22,105
- 1358 Vista Granada Dr El Paso, TX$178K--22,466
- 1371 Vista Granada Dr El Paso, TX$144K421,984
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292