1367 Broad St, Providence, RI 02905
Sold on 9/4/13: $130,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow96
- Parcel #P:0590022 L:0000
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count4
- Zillow Home ID65805404
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$152,119||$135K – $169K||+$5,363||$40||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,083/mo||$791 – $1.5K/mo||+$39||$0.29||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Washington Park home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for Providence as a whole. Among Washington Park homes, this home is valued 40.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 46.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Washington Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 61.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41% greater than in Providence, and 238.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Washington Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Washington Park home values.
Neighborhood for 1367 Broad Street
- 1375 Broad St Providence, RI$233K4--6,094
- 1354 Broad St Providence, RI$146K4--2,836
- 16 Carr St Providence, RI------3,321
- 56 Calla St Providence, RI$126K43.02,015
- 31 Homer St Providence, RI$114K31.51,320
- 14 Calla St Providence, RI$73K63.0--
- 28 Carr St Providence, RI$90K31.01,456
- 68 Calla St Providence, RI$118K41.01,696
- 31 Carr St Providence, RI$84K21.01,053
- 17 Payton St Providence, RI$90K32.01,496
- 37 Homer St Providence, RI$98K32.02,016
- 74 Calla St Providence, RI$91K31.01,509
- 39 Carr St Providence, RI$92K31.51,495
- 18 Morton St Providence, RI$136K63.03,701
- 17 19 Babcock St Providence, RI$92K63.03,123
- 1418 Broad St Providence, RI$115K42.02,664
- 13 Payton St Providence, RI$141K73.03,199
- 15 Broom St Providence, RI$268K3--6,313
- 42 Homer St Providence, RI$87K32.02,356
- 26 Jillson St Providence, RI$91K41.01,560
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Alan Shawn Feinstein Elementary at Broa... (assigned) K-5 0.2 mi
- Charlotte Woods Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.6 mi
- William B. Cooley Senior High School/He... (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Roger Williams Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.7 mi
- Mary E. Fogarty Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.9 mi
- Lillian Feinstein Elementary, Sackett S... (assigned) K-5 0.9 mi
- Robert L Bailey IV, Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005