1367 Granada St, Vallejo, CA 945914 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,101 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 26 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 21415599
- Parking: 462 sqft
- Exterior \ Stucco,Exterior \ Wood Siding,Property Type \ Residential,Showing \ Appt. Only,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ Contact Owner,Showing \ See Confidential Rmk,Stories/Levels \ 2 Story,Style \ Contemporary,
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,101 sqft
- Parcel #: 0072341020
- Zillow Home ID: 15671634
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1367 Granada Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94591, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.3% lower than in Vallejo, and 37.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 1379 Granada St Vallejo, CA$342K421,808
- 1359 Granada St Vallejo, CA$338K431,931
- 1387 Granada St Vallejo, CA$262K321,634
- 1347 Granada St Vallejo, CA$322K421,808
- 197 Easson Ct Vallejo, CA$243K42.52,208
- 1370 Granada St Vallejo, CA$345K431,931
- 196 Easson Ct Vallejo, CA$335K42.51,989
- 1380 Granada St Vallejo, CA$291K321,634
- 196 Jason Ct Vallejo, CA$342K321,701
- 100 Garrido Ct Vallejo, CA$289K321,634
- 1339 Granada St Vallejo, CA$292K431,931
- 1393 Granada St Vallejo, CA$244K42.52,101
- 173 Easson Ct Vallejo, CA$369K42.52,517
- 1390 Granada St Vallejo, CA$297K321,634
- 1331 Granada St Vallejo, CA$332K321,634
- 172 Jason Ct Vallejo, CA$312K421,673
- 197 Jason Ct Vallejo, CA$386K432,117
- 172 Easson Ct Vallejo, CA$247K42.52,117
- 120 Garrido Ct Vallejo, CA$249K42.52,101
- 1205 Devlin Dr Vallejo, CA$376K422,100
Nearby Schools in Vallejo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292