- Built in 2008
- 244 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,167 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $155
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $10,200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $4,696
- MLS #: 5158780
- View Virtual Tour
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Architecture \ Santa Barbara/Tuscan, Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center, Assoc Rules/Info \ FHA Approved Prjct, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Assoc Rules/Info \ VA Approved Prjct, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Building Style \ 2-3-4 Plex, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Children''s Playgrnd, Complex Feature \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Complex Feature \ Community Media Room, Complex Feature \ Community Pool Htd, Complex Feature \ Community Spa Htd, Complex Feature \ Gated Community, Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Complex Feature \ Near Light Rail Stop, Complex Feature \ Workout Facility, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Programmable Thmstat, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Attached, Dwelling Type \ Townhouse, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Stories \ 3, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Fencing \ Other (See Remarks), Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Dobson, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Dir Entry frm Garage, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Builder, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ Street Facing, Unit Style \ Two Common Walls, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Floor size: 2,172 sqft
- Parcel #: 13946217
- Zillow Home ID: 109534026
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $165-232K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mesa home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 3.8% rise for Phoenix Metro as a whole. Among Mesa homes, this home is 34.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mesa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% lower than in Phoenix Metro, and 113.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Mesa home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mesa home values.
Nearby Schools in Mesa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.