1367 S Country Club Dr # 1221, Mesa, AZ 852103 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,047 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,028 sqft
- Built in 2008
- 35 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $155
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $10,200,000
- Price/sqft: $4,983
- MLS #: 5158692
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Santa Barbara/Tuscan, Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center, Assoc Rules/Info \ FHA Approved Prjct, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Assoc Rules/Info \ VA Approved Prjct, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Building Style \ 2-3-4 Plex, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Children''s Playgrnd, Complex Feature \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Complex Feature \ Community Media Room, Complex Feature \ Community Pool Htd, Complex Feature \ Gated Community, Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Complex Feature \ Near Light Rail Stop, Complex Feature \ Workout Facility, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Construction Status \ Complete Spec Home, Cooling \ Programmable Thmstat, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Attached, Dwelling Type \ Townhouse, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Stories \ 3, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Fencing \ Other (See Remarks), Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Dobson, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, Miscellaneous \ Home Warranty, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Dir Entry frm Garage, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Builder, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ Street Facing, Unit Style \ Three or More Levels, Unit Style \ Two Common Walls, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,047 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 13946224
- Zillow Home ID: 109563578
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1367 S Country Club Drive # 1221
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mesa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% less than in Phoenix Metro, and 74.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Mesa home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mesa home values.
- 1367 S Country Club Dr # 1222 Mesa, AZ$196K32.52,172
- 1367 S Country Club Dr # 1220 Mesa, AZ$174K32.51,444
- 1367 S Country Club Dr # 1224 Mesa, AZ$197K----1,913
- 1367 S Country Club Dr # 1223 Mesa, AZ$183K32.51,630
- 1367 S Country Club Dr # 1225 Mesa, AZ$235K----1,823
- 1367 S Country Club Dr # 1216 Mesa, AZ$158K221,444
- 1367 S Country Club Dr # 1214 Mesa, AZ$198K32.52,172
- 1367 S Country Club Dr # 1215 Mesa, AZ$196K----1,913
- 1367 S Country Club Dr # 1226 Mesa, AZ$140K----923
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!