13676 Bryant St, Yucaipa, CA 923992 beds, 1 bath, 1,096 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $129,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 5.5
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,096 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0319474020000
- Zillow Home ID: 17398426
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13676 Bryant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92399 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 35.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.2% less than in Calimesa, and 9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92399 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Calimesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92399 home values.
- 13688 Bryant St Yucaipa, CA$234K321,243
- 13664 Bryant St Yucaipa, CA$234K211,220
- 35276 County Line Rd Yucaipa, CA$234K311,110
- 35275 San Carlos St Yucaipa, CA$271K221,504
- 35262 County Line Rd Yucaipa, CA$230K21848
- 13689 Bryant St Yucaipa, CA$310K332,136
- 35314 Bonita Dr Yucaipa, CA$247K321,315
- 35271 San Carlos St Yucaipa, CA$322K421,680
- 906 Bryant St Calimesa, CA$209K321,620
- 189 E County Line Rd Calimesa, CA$151K211,044
- 35258 County Line Rd Yucaipa, CA$195K211,334
- 183 E County Line Rd Calimesa, CA$146K21972
- 35325 Bonita Dr Yucaipa, CA$256K321,450
- 35280 San Carlos St Yucaipa, CA$285K321,524
- 35324 Bonita Dr Yucaipa, CA$239K321,432
- 35247 San Carlos St Yucaipa, CA$322K421,733
- 35270 San Carlos St Yucaipa, CA$246K321,320
- 221 E County Line Rd Calimesa, CA$275K322,030
- 179 E County Line Rd Calimesa, CA$229K321,529
- 35260 San Carlos St Yucaipa, CA$290K321,803
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!