- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1368 Floresta Vis, Crystal Lake, IL 600144 beds, 3 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1062 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 437 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1801153027
- Zillow Home ID: 111453589
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1368 Floresta Vis
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60014 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 28.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% greater than in Crystal Lake, and 977.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crystal Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
- 1364 Floresta Vis Crystal Lake, IL$146K----1,350
- 1374 Floresta Vis Crystal Lake, IL$130K2--1,236
- 1369 Dolo Rosa Vis Crystal Lake, IL$161K----1,460
- 1358 Floresta Vis Crystal Lake, IL$131K321,181
- 1359 Dolo Rosa Vis Crystal Lake, IL$150K4--1,230
- 1365 Floresta Vis Crystal Lake, IL$92K311,170
- 1379 Dolo Rosa Vis Crystal Lake, IL$163K----1,561
- 1375 Floresta Vis Crystal Lake, IL$143K311,011
- 1354 Floresta Vis Crystal Lake, IL$91K321,268
- 1384 Floresta Vis Crystal Lake, IL$135K----1,148
- 1359 Floresta Vis Crystal Lake, IL$143K31.51,239
- 1379 Floresta Vis Crystal Lake, IL$161K321,390
- 1349 Dolo Rosa Vis Crystal Lake, IL$147K----1,246
- 1362 Dolo Rosa Vis Crystal Lake, IL$142K----1,380
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!