1368 Keniston Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900192 beds, 1 bath, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Parcel #: 5083025009
- Zillow Home ID: 20606885
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1368 Keniston Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mid City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.2% greater than in Los Angeles, and 19.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mid City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City home values.
- 1374 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$879K222,070
- 1364 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$558KStudio--1,564
- 1360 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$843K422,065
- 1378 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$512K211,016
- 1356 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.22M543,320
- 1373 S Hudson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.82M633,044
- 1352 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$652K311,097
- 1637 S Ridgeley Dr Los Angeles, CA$838K321,723
- 1365 S Hudson Ave Los Angeles, CA$817K221,780
- 1346 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$855K321,448
- 1363 S Hudson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.1M642,912
- 1365 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.08M643,096
- 1361 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$971K522,395
- 1371 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.06M643,216
- 1375 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA--Studio32,294
- 1359 S Hudson Ave Los Angeles, CA$846K421,674
- 1355 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$960K642,075
- 1340 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$862K522,297
- 1375 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$761K------
- 1351 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$999K442,917
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292