- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1368 Marsh Grass Ct, Jacksonville, FL 322184 beds, 2 baths, 2,141 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,801 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $131,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- Parking: 420 sqft
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,141 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 1069395495
- Zillow Home ID: 66133908
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1368 Marsh Grass Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oceanway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 92.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% higher than in Jacksonville, and 213.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oceanway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oceanway home values.
- 1360 Marsh Grass Ct Jacksonville, FL$189K321,915
- 1376 Marsh Grass Ct Jacksonville, FL$146K422,131
- 1363 Kennesaw Ln Jacksonville, FL$137K321,850
- 1369 Kennesaw Ln Jacksonville, FL$164K422,303
- 1357 Kennesaw Ln Jacksonville, FL$150K422,331
- 1352 Marsh Grass Ct Jacksonville, FL$152K421,995
- 1363 Marsh Grass Ct Jacksonville, FL$128K321,978
- 1357 Marsh Grass Ct Jacksonville, FL$162K422,204
- 1369 Marsh Grass Ct Jacksonville, FL$210K43.52,608
- 1351 Kennesaw Ln Jacksonville, FL$180K322,837
- Kennesaw Ln Jacksonville, FL$146K421,848
- Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$186K52.52,842
- 1351 Marsh Grass Ct Jacksonville, FL$165K422,421
- 1344 Marsh Grass Ct Jacksonville, FL$166K432,334
- 1375 Marsh Grass Ct Jacksonville, FL$205K42.52,594
- 12657 Green Shore Ln Jacksonville, FL$148K321,830
- 12649 Green Shore Ln Jacksonville, FL$153K321,959
- 1362 Kennesaw Ln Jacksonville, FL$132K322,006
- 1370 Kennesaw Ln Jacksonville, FL$190K432,600
- 1343 Kennesaw Ln Jacksonville, FL$146K421,848
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.