137-139 Fair Oaks St, San Francisco, CA 941104 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,571 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $3,550,000
- Price/sqft: $959
- Flooring: Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,700 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3632 024
- Zillow Home ID: 15146677
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 137-139 Fair Oaks Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mission, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% higher than in San Francisco, and 80.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mission home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission home values.
- 145 Fair Oaks St San Francisco, CA$1.06M11--
- 149 Fair Oaks St San Francisco, CA$2.14M763,852
- 148 Ames St San Francisco, CA$947K321,074
- 121 Fair Oaks St # B San Francisco, CA$737K21850
- 121A Fair Oaks St San Francisco, CA$842K211,063
- 119-121 Fair Oaks St San Francisco, CA$1.61M--22,005
- 147 Fair Oaks St San Francisco, CA$625K11800
- 145 Ames St San Francisco, CA$1.84M211,750
- 129 Fair Oaks St APT 5 San Francisco, CA$796K211,000
- 115 Fair Oaks St San Francisco, CA$1.2M321,514
- 161 Fair Oaks St San Francisco, CA$1.31M----1,438
- 117 Fair Oaks St San Francisco, CA$1.52M--11,690
- 165 Fair Oaks St San Francisco, CA$1.34M----1,509
- 151 Ames St San Francisco, CA$2.1M322,257
- 141 Ames St San Francisco, CA$1.05MStudio1800
- 157 Fair Oaks St San Francisco, CA$1.25M11--
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292