- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
137-139 L St UNIT 2, South Boston, MA 021273 beds, 1 bath, 1,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $355,500
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,110 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: W:07 P:02261 S:004
- Zillow Home ID: 60112375
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 137-139 L Street UNIT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.2% greater than in Boston, and 41.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 125 London St # 3 Boston, MA$307K------
- 127-129 London St Boston, MA$431K----4,150
- 125 London St # 1 Boston, MA--------
- 125 London St # 2 Boston, MA--------
- 123-125 London St Boston, MA$402K----4,704
- 131 London St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$231K311,534
- 131 London St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$208K11834
- 131 London St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$251K31930
- 131 London St Boston, MA$297K21--
- 119-121 London St Boston, MA$360K----3,234
- 133 London St APT 1 Boston, MA--------
- 133 London St Boston, MA$430K833,255
- 137-141 Meridian St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$287K211,064
- 137-141 Meridian St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$300K211,070
- 137-141 Meridian St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$222K211,017
- 135 London St Boston, MA$204K422,409
- 143-145 Meridian St Boston, MA$392K----3,822
- 137-139 L St UNIT 3 South Boston, MA$471K321,122
- 137-139 L St UNIT 1 South Boston, MA$443K21.51,167
- 137 London St Boston, MA$417K333,293
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292