137 Adelphi St, Brooklyn, NY 11205Studio, 3,096 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,074 sqft
- Built in 1901
- 113 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $1,100,000
- Price/sqft: $355
- MLS #: 10036221
- Garden, Roof Garden
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,096 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1901
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 020450103
- Zillow Home ID: 30615034
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 137 Adelphi Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fort Greene market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in New York, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fort Greene home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Greene home values.
- 135 Adelphi St Brooklyn, NY$2.58M113,102
- 139 Adelphi St Brooklyn, NY$2.49M113,084
- 141 Adelphi St Brooklyn, NY$1.75M----2,340
- 143 Adelphi St Brooklyn, NY$1.76M----2,220
- 365 Myrtle Ave APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$1.82M----3,365
- 361 Myrtle Ave Brooklyn, NY$2.02M----2,510
- 367 Myrtle Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.74M213,500
- 359 Myrtle Ave Brooklyn, NY$3.7M----6,660
- Clermont Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.84M1075,000
- 149 Adelphi St # 10 Brooklyn, NY$908K31--
- 739 Fulton St Brooklyn, NY$1.14M----2,457
- Clermont Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.09M----1,170
- 167 Adelphi St APT 3 Brooklyn, NY$1.21M11750
- 376 Myrtle Ave APT 3 Brooklyn, NY$935K21800
- Carlton Ave APT 2C Brooklyn, NY$927K----1,228
- 375 Myrtle Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.18M213,751
- 355 Myrtle Ave Brooklyn, NY$2.05M416,590
- 138 Adelphi St Brooklyn, NY$1.24M212,448
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!