137 Balsam Ave, Caroga Lake, NY 120326 beds, 1 bath, 1,197 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- 511 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2003 for $1
- Price/sqft: $54
- MLS #: 201317681
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,197 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 17240008300600120310000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30463537
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 137 Balsam Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% higher than in Caroga, and 86.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Caroga.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 135 Balsam Ave Caroga Lake, NY$109K31946
- 139 Balsam Ave Caroga Lake, NY$75K311,040
- 133 Balsam Ave Caroga Lake, NY$96K21768
- 141 Balsam Ave Caroga Lake, NY$133K311,330
- 2202 State Highway 10 Caroga Lake, NY$239K321,800
- 117 Pine Rd Caroga Lake, NY$52K21756
- 131 Balsam Ave Caroga Lake, NY$91K21960
- 143 Balsam Ave Caroga Lake, NY$59K31700
- 115 Pine Rd Caroga Lake, NY$73K21876
- 118 Pine Ave Caroga Lake, NY$81K31768
- 129 Balsam Ave Caroga Lake, NY$66K21833
- 111 Pine Ave Caroga Lake, NY$63K211,008
- 2205 State Highway 10 Caroga Lake, NY$93K311,080
- 2199 State Highway 10 Caroga Lake, NY$109K21906
- Pine Ave Caroga Lake, NY$58K------
- 145 Balsam Ave Caroga Lake, NY$70K21918
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!