- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
137 Dover St, Providence, RI 029084 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,681 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $148,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,681 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Parcel #: P:0640542 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65859642
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 137 Dover Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mount Pleasant, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.6% less than in Providence, and 64.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Pleasant home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Pleasant home values.
- 135 Dover Ln Richmond, RI$287K32.51,664
- 135 Dover St Providence, RI$147K421,551
- 141 Dover St Providence, RI$145KStudio22,360
- 138 Dover Ln Richmond, RI$286K32.51,768
- 134 Dover Ln Richmond, RI$328K32.52,412
- 140 Dover St Providence, RI$83K221,074
- 132 Dover Ln Richmond, RI$289K32.51,664
- 143 Dover Ln Richmond, RI$288K32.51,664
- 142 Dover St Providence, RI$144K933,120
- 129 Dover Ln Richmond, RI$288K32.51,860
- 144 Dover Ln Richmond, RI$285K32.51,768
- 128 Dover St Providence, RI--------
- 147 Dover St Providence, RI$122K211,618
- 146 Dover St Providence, RI$127K311,221
- 126 Dover St Providence, RI$127K------
- 136 Dover St Providence, RI$107K521,394
- 148 Dover St Providence, RI$102KStudio21,371
- 148 Dover Ln Richmond, RI$297K32.51,872
- 130 Dover St Providence, RI$123K622,392
- 153 Dover St Providence, RI$143K311,753
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292