- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
137 Hagar Ct, Santa Cruz, CA 950642 beds, 1 bath, 998 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1980
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $307,000
- Price/sqft: $308
- Room count: 5
- Floor size: 998 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 00126137000
- Zillow Home ID: 67395741
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 137 Hagar Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Santa Cruz market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.2% less than in Santa Cruz Metro, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Cruz home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Cruz home values.
- 138 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA$334K211,029
- 139 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA$333K211,029
- 140 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA$254K211,029
- 136 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA$216K211,029
- 134 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA$214K211,029
- 135 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA$299K211,029
- 141 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA$317K211,029
- 133 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA$381K------
- 142 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA$319K21.51,029
- 301 Dickens Way Santa Cruz, CA$649K331,814
- 132 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA$407K------
- 143 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA$315K211,029
- 131 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA$407K------
- 130 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA$323K211,029
- 144 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA$243K21998
- 302 Dickens Way Santa Cruz, CA$639K42.51,942
- 222 Dickens Way Santa Cruz, CA$681K32.51,833
- 145 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA$239K211,029
- 129 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA$328K211,029
- 146 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA$262K211,029
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!