137 Howland Ave, Beacon, NY 125084 beds, 3 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 512 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 13020000605400142534750000
- Zillow Home ID: 30079826
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 137 Howland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12508, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% higher than in Beacon, and 21.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12508 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beacon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12508 home values.
- 78 Judson St Beacon, NY--------
- 70 Judson St Beacon, NY--------
- 133 Howland Ave Beacon, NY$210K311,016
- 141 Howland Ave Beacon, NY$318K32.52,400
- 125 Howland Ave Beacon, NY--------
- Howland Ave Beacon, NY$431K33.52,790
- 145 Howland Ave Beacon, NY$216K221,364
- 7 Exeter Cir Beacon, NY$448K42.53,800
- 60 Judson St Beacon, NY--------
- 8 Exeter Cir Beacon, NY$411K52.52,064
- 9 Exeter Cir Beacon, NY$463K42.53,300
- 79 Vail Ave Beacon, NY$405K31.52,044
- 119 Howland Ave Beacon, NY$431K343,906
- 12 Exeter Cir Beacon, NY$446K42.52,300
- 800-802 Wolcott Ave Beacon, NY$207K321,432
- 78 Vail Ave Beacon, NY$218K311,040
- 15 Exeter Cir Beacon, NY$499K32.52,624
- 72 Vail Ave Beacon, NY$213K42.52,064
- 114 Howland Ave Beacon, NY$456K43.54,672
- 94 Prospect St Beacon, NY$166KStudio--1,968
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!