- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
137 Kirby Dr, Monroe, WA 982726 baths, 5,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1967
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 1998 for $396,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 5,120 sqft
- Parcel #: 27060100406600
- Zillow Home ID: 81362189
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 137 Kirby Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98272, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8% greater than in Monroe, and 198.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98272 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Monroe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98272 home values.
- 8 beds, 9.99 baths
3 sqft, 522,720 sqft lot, built in 1986
- 8 beds, 9.99 baths
- Kirby Dr Monroe, WA$505K--65,120
- 125 Kirby Dr Monroe, WA$495K532,326
- 116 N Kelsey St Monroe, WA$262K321,850
- 122 N Kelsey St Monroe, WA$219K21950
- 118 N Kelsey St Monroe, WA$243K31.51,100
- 120 N Kelsey St Monroe, WA$253K311,400
- 619 W Main St Monroe, WA$297K432,393
- 132 N Kelsey St Monroe, WA$251K211,490
- 151 Columbia St Monroe, WA$420K322,327
- 611 W Main St Monroe, WA$700K543,254
- 134 N Kelsey St Monroe, WA$264K321,593
- 603 W Main St Monroe, WA$241K3--1,400
- 146 1/2 N Kelsey St Monroe, WA$101K--1798
- 146 1/2 N Kelsey St Monroe, WA$107K----890
- 146 N Kelsey St Monroe, WA$300K421,938
- 616 W Main St Monroe, WA$442K74.56,400
- 616 W Main St Monroe, WA$438K----6,400
- 616 W Main St Monroe, WA$335K726,400
- 419 W Columbia St Monroe, WA$276K321,814
- 425 W Columbia St Monroe, WA$191K321,392
Nearby Schools in Monroe
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292