A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $295,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $155
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Other, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Parcel #: 66900137
- Zillow Home ID: 57772048
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $188-342K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06074 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for South Windsor as a whole. Among 06074 homes, this home is valued 13.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06074, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% higher than in South Windsor, and 73.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06074 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06074 home values.
- 22 Donahue Ln-- beds, -- baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
Nearby Schools in South Windsor
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!