A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $140,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $99
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Partial Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ No Deck, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,413 sqft
- Parcel #: 005079
- Zillow Home ID: 58112378
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $99-260K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 0.1% next year. Among 06241 homes, this home is valued 4.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06241, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.2% higher than in Killingly, and 99.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Killingly.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|131 Soap St Dayville, CT||$144K||2||1||1,040|
|125 Soap St Dayville, CT||$177K||3||2||1,612|
|116 Soap St Dayville, CT||$192K||4||2||1,656|
|119 Soap St Dayville, CT||$167K||4||1||1,536|
|161 Soap St Dayville, CT||$144K||3||1||1,008|
|158 Soap St Dayville, CT||$168K||3||1||1,509|
|112 Soap St Dayville, CT||$165K||3||1.5||1,071|
|113 Soap St Dayville, CT||$182K||3||2||1,585|
|106 Soap St Dayville, CT||$172K||4||2||1,267|
|164 Soap St Dayville, CT||$173K||3||2||1,260|
|169 Soap St Dayville, CT||$176K||3||2||1,248|
|205 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT||$172K||3||2||1,408|
|100 Soap St Dayville, CT||$174K||4||1||1,320|
|199 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT||$146K||3||1.5||1,104|
|107 Soap St Dayville, CT||$161K||2||1.5||1,080|
|94 Soap St Dayville, CT||$260K||3||2||2,220|
|101 Soap St Dayville, CT||$167K||3||1||1,144|
|90 Soap St Dayville, CT||$182K||3||2||1,512|
|183 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT||$272K||7||3||3,210|
|220 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT||$166K||2||1.5||1,260|
Nearby Schools in Killingly
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!