- Built in 2004
- 427 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,279 all time views
- 39 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $1,250,000
- Price/sqft: $480
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- View: City, Water
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Water Softener Owned, Appliances Included \ Wine/Bar Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Owned, Community Features \ Community Hot Tub/Spa, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Elevators, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Community Features \ Water Access, Community Features \ Waterfront Complex, Condo Fees Term \ Monthly, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Grill, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Shower, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Tennis Courts - Private, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Brick/Stone, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ West, Garage Carport \ Under Building Parking, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Garage Features \ Guest Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Storage Room, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Flood Zone, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Flood Insurance, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Pest Control, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Maintenance Includes \ Water/Sewer, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Ownership \ Condominium, Pet Size \ Small (16-35 Lbs.), Pool \ Community, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Other Water Feature, Property Description \ Penthouse, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Built Up, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Water Available, Utilities \ Street Lights, Water Access \ Beach - Public, Water Access \ Gulf/Ocean, Water Frontage \ Gulf/Ocean, Water View \ Gulf/Ocean - Full
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 31
- Floor size: 2,910 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 192915063670009030
- Unit floor #: 9
- Zillow Home ID: 67709092
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $725K-1.19M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Sand Key Civic Association home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Clearwater as a whole. Among Sand Key Civic Association homes, this home is 217.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 53.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sand Key Civic Association, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 68.8% lower than in Clearwater, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sand Key Civic Association home values rise more quickly than other regions in Clearwater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sand Key Civic Association home values.
|Other Units in this Building (27)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1370 Gulf Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Clearwater
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.