- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1370 Peabody Ave, Memphis, TN 381043 beds, 3 baths, 2,684 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1902
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $350,000
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,684 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 016013 00018
- Zillow Home ID: 42128370
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1370 Peabody Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.4% less than in Memphis, and 57.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 1378 Peabody Ave Memphis, TN$171K321,926
- 1360 Peabody Ave Memphis, TN$437K533,668
- 1386 Peabody Ave Memphis, TN$357K332,916
- 1377 Vance Ave Memphis, TN$141K221,356
- 1373 Vance Ave Memphis, TN$128K311,467
- 1383 Vance Ave Memphis, TN$111K211,205
- 1383 Vance Ave Memphis, TN--------
- 1357 Vance Ave APT 1 Memphis, TN$105K21--
- 1353 Vance Ave Memphis, TN$136K11--
- 1388 Peabody Ave Memphis, TN$253K622,960
- 1361 Vance Ave APT 4 Memphis, TN$67K21--
- 1361 Vance Ave APT 1 Memphis, TN$75K21700
- 1361 Vance Ave APT 2 Memphis, TN$72K21750
- 1361 Vance Ave APT 3 Memphis, TN$76K21700
- 1357 Vance Ave APT 3 Memphis, TN$75K21700
- 1357 Vance Ave APT 4 Memphis, TN$75K21700
- 1373 Peabody Ave Memphis, TN$265K443,399
- 1367 Peabody Ave Memphis, TN$270K432,999
- 1379 Peabody Ave Memphis, TN$416K42.53,112
- 1353 Vance Ave APT 1 Memphis, TN$78K11700
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292