1371 Grove St, San Francisco, CA 94117
Sold on 5/15/13: $625,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This updated chic 1 bed / 2 bath top floor condominium is located in the hip, urban, vibrant neighborhood of NOPA. Within a few blocks you can find excellent restaurants, great shops and awesome green spaces. This condo offers the juxtaposition of Edwardian architectural charm such as soaring coved ceilings, beautiful molding and gorgeous wainscoting with present day amenities such as modern lighting, gas fireplace, remodeled bathrooms and a remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters and gas range. On top of all these great things this condo has to offer, it also has the potential to expand into the large attic!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringSoftwood, Tile
- Fenced Yard
- Appliances IncludedFreezer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Master bath
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow344
- Exterior MaterialStucco, Wood
- Neighborhood NameNOPA
- Roof TypeComposition
- Unit Count5
- Zillow Home ID2113141426
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1371 Grove Street
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Panhandle home values.
- 1358 Grove St San Francisco, CA$1.13M31.01,492
- 1364 Grove St APT 14 San Francisco, CA$1.46M--1.0--
- 1355 Grove St San Francisco, CA$2.18M53.05,710
- 1361-1365 Grove St San Francisco, CA$1.96M--3.05,160
- 1371A Grove St San Francisco, CA$534K12.0--
- 1315-1319 Grove St San Francisco, CA$2.7M--3.05,856
- 1348 Grove St San Francisco, CA$1.28M31.01,515
- 1377-1379 Grove St San Francisco, CA$1.39M--2.03,012
- 1332 Grove St # 1328 San Francisco, CA$1.36M--2.01,706
- 1356 Grove St San Francisco, CA$1.79M43.03,460
- 1364 Grove St APT 7 San Francisco, CA$1.05MStudio1.0--
- 1364 Grove St APT 6 San Francisco, CA$1.25M11.0--
- 1364 Grove St APT 9 San Francisco, CA$1.33M11.0--
- 1381-1383 Grove St San Francisco, CA$1.41M--2.03,012
- 1374 Grove St San Francisco, CA$1.36M32.02,829
- 1372 Grove St San Francisco, CA$1.15M21.01,490
- 1358 Hayes St San Francisco, CA$2.8M36.03,882
- 5500-5480 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$2.81M--3.04,502
- 1350 Hayes St San Francisco, CA$1.37M--2.01,830
- 5400-5380 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$1.53M--2.04,120
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292