1371 Tram Trl, Dunlap, TN 373273 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $80,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 312 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 034P B 00300 000
- Zillow Home ID: 66952698
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1371 Tram Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37327 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.6% less than in Chattanooga Metro, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 37327 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chattanooga Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37327 home values.
- 1380 Tram Trl Dunlap, TN$85K--21,120
- Tram Trl Dunlap, TN$48K------
- 1411 Tram Trl Dunlap, TN$117K--21,300
- 1348 Tram Trl Dunlap, TN$75K--21,104
- Old Savage Rd TN$61K------
- 1412 Tram Trl Dunlap, TN$127K321,344
- 1318 Tram Trl Dunlap, TN$97K321,200
- 1423 Tram Trl Dunlap, TN$127K--21,450
- 1383 Tram Trl Dunlap, TN$148K--1.51,350
- 1280 Tram Trl Dunlap, TN$76K--11,161
- 1275 Tram Trl Dunlap, TN$46K--21,370
- 218 Old State Highway 8 Dunlap, TN$88K--21,692
- 134 Old Union Rd Dunlap, TN$130K------
- 1433 Tram Trl Dunlap, TN$59K----600
- 192 Fescue Rd TN$547K----14,904
- 1212 Tram Trl Dunlap, TN$49K--21,560
- 1457 Tram Trl Dunlap, TN$46K--2924
- 311 Old State Highway 8 Dunlap, TN$84K------
- 518 Old State Highway 8 Dunlap, TN$116K--1840
- Old Union Rd Dunlap, TN$61K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.